How and When Will Nanotubes Impact the Energy Sector?
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c23642) has announced the addition of Nanotubes for the Energy Market 2005 to their offering
‘Nanotubes for the Energy Market 2005′ is the most comprehensive global study ever undertaken of the market and technology impact of carbon nanotubes (CNTs) on the energy sector. The report details both the performance improvements that nanotubes will have and are already beginning to demonstrate, as well as pricing and production dynamics over the next five years. For the first time, this information enables rational informed decisions to be made on the commercial viability and impact of nanotubes on the energy market.
The new report separates the hype from the reality and answers key questions such as:
– Will nanotubes kick-start the fuel cell industry?
– Are battery technologies under threat from fuel cells, or will nanotubes give them a new lease of life?
– Will nanotubes deliver the much needed price-drops necessary to commercialise solar cells?
– There is no shortage of CNT suppliers, so why are nanotubes so expensive, and when will the price come down?
Who should read this report and why?
– Battery, fuel cell and solar cell manufacturers - Gain realistic insight into the solutions nanotubes are offering to the technological and economic hurdles that face industry - Learn how, when, and why nanotubes will present a threat to your existing technology.
– CNT suppliers - learn where the key opportunities are for nanotubes in the energy sector, and where the demands and barriers are for successful market entry.
This 132 page report presents detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis of the current and emerging applications of carbon nanotubes in batteries, fuel cells and solar cells. It offers in depth analysis of global CNT prices and trends, production volumes and capacity now and over the next five years.
Key data includes:
– Energy market analysis and prospects, 2005-2010
– Future successes and failures of CNTs in the energy sector
– CNT price, capacity and actual production volumes 2005-2010
– Extensive list of global SWNT, MWNT and nanofiber suppliers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c23642
September 10th, 2005 - Posted in Solar Technologies | |